Sunday, March 4, 2012

Regional and other fun stuff.

So, last weekend was the Regional and we had a great time. I ended up going alone, but made friends with a new group of ladies that sat at the table with me.  I will be posting some of the pictures of things from the Regional soon. I was able to swap 100 cards or 100 new ideas.

Since I returned I've been having a few back issues.  I think it is too much time in a car.  So, I'm trying to get back on track.  I am prepping today for my class at the library on Thursday March 8th 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Crawfordsville Public Library.  Later today I will be posting pictures of the cards we will be making.  Next week on March 15th I will begin classes at the Ladoga Public Library as well.  The first will be a card making class from 6:30-8:30 p.m. The following week, March 22, I will be holding a scrapbooking class that will feature a two page layout during the same time frame.  As I have those samples, I will be posting the pictures.  This back thing has put a crimp in my plans, but I'm getting help which includes hour long massages, and I'm sure that in the next several months/years, I should be fully recovered.  You know how good those massages feel, gotta stretch it out a bit.  But seriously, they are helping and I will be good as new before I know it.  Seems that stress has become my enemy.  Who could guess.   Look for the pictures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment