Sunday, February 12, 2012

February Card Buffet cards

These are the cards we did at yesterday's Card Buffet.  The people there had a great time. These cards included the ones from the January and February card class as well as five new cards.  Here they are.

















We had fun making these cards yesterday.  My next class that will feature some of these cards is a Card Buffet that we will have at Wishard Hospital on March 8th 1-4 p.m.

The next class at the Crawfordsville Public Library is also March 8th from 6:30-8:30 p.m.  The cards will be available to view here on the blog by the end of the week.

Yesterday was another long weekend day.  I had the class in the morning. We went to watch our 17 year old son with the show choir in the afternoon and went out for a nice Valentine's dinner last night.  Overall a very nice day, even if somewhat long.  We won't get another chance at a Valentine's dinner as I work 12 hours on Tuesday. 

This next week I'm hoping to get into the house and finish up the cleaning out of the kitchen.  That's my goal, just one room at a time.  It's about the only way I can think to do it without becoming totally overwhelmed.  It's been a slow process, but little by little we are accomplishing it.  Of course it will depend on how cold it is here as well.  I can only work so long in the cold there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment