Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines

A couple of weeks ago, I agreed to help my granddaughter make her Valentines cards. She is always asking me to let her help stamp and make cards, so I thought this would be a good opportunity for her to get to do some card making. So, last night we were making her Valentines when it occurred to me that it would be a good idea to make up some Valentines to take with me to work on Valentines day and hand out to my coworkers. I thought it would be a little pick me up for them to get a nice little card. Here is the Valentines we worked on.


This uses the candy conversations stamp, the small heart punch and the scallop lace punch.  I used chocolate chip, peach parfait, certainly celery, daffodil delight, pretty in pink, bashful blue, and wisteria wonder inks. I didn't make it fold. It is about the size of the valentines you buy in the stores that the kids put their name on. I cut 12 per sheet. I thought they would be quick and easy to make and cute to hand out.  I think I'll pick up some chocolate bars to attach on the back to go with them.  Maybe some of the hershey's miniatures.  I think a glue dot will adhere them to the back of the card.
Later today I'll try and post a picture of Carolena working on hers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment