Saturday, February 9, 2013

My craft area before and after pictures.

 
This is the before.
 
 


 
These are the after.  This is so much better.  Not as good as my own craft room as I can go there and get away from the questions and noise of everyone else in the house, not to mention turn my music up loud for extra inspiration, but it is better than nothing at all. And now that I have it organized I'm not having as much trouble with people putting things on my table that just don't belong there.  I invested in a couple of bookshelf and a couple of little cabinet shelves to help me get more table space.  I still need a to tweak my paper storage, but it's a work in progress.  I'll probably get this area all organized in time to move back to my craft area at the other house as well, which I will have absolutely no complaint about.  It is so much nicer to have my own private room for my crafting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment